Monday, May 9, 2011

Hope

English Thyme

I have hope for my English thyme plant. I know seeing pictures of my herb plant every couple days is probably boring, but it's exciting to me, so, too bad. The new thyme growth seems to be thriving fairly well. It's still green and it's still growing. It was first growing out of the sides of the plant (English thyme likes to spread) so I tucked it back into the pot to encourage the "branches" to put down and establish more roots. I got a little overzealous with all the dried out branches and pulled out a lot of still-living roots that I probably shouldn't have. Practice makes perfect, I suppose. Thinking about my follies makes me sad ): I'll just think about my new thyme growths :D We haven't been getting much sun lately, argh. First, too much sun torched the remainder of my plant. Now, not enough is threatening to stunt growth. Bah! Thyme is supposed to be easy to grow, too...

BOO ):